21 years old... They say live changes at 21... But does mine did?
Yeah, I would say so. 21 seems to be the year where I'll leave my comfort zone. Starting May, I'll no longer a college student, and will be preparing myself for adulthood. What's exactly is adulthood anyway? Paying jobs and payable bills? Buying properties? Or maybe getting into a steady relationship, settle down, get married and start thinking about having children.
Anyway, whether I want it or not, the situation around me will change for sure. I'm now legal, i can experience more of the world. People will stop treating me like a kid, and start treating me like an adult. I can now decide the turn out of political events in my country because I'm eligible to vote. And I am now entitled to standard jail times.
But will I change in the inside? Maybe... I hope not, but we can never predict the future, can we?
Welcome to Emino's World
Emino's World had moved to another location:
http://emino.info
Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.
Thank you!
http://emino.info
Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.
Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment