Hey guys, it's been a while :).
So, I went to the Good Charlotte concert last night at Bukit Jalil, the first REAL concert I've ever been to. And it's AWESOME! Really, really AWESOME!
Thanks DIGI for the VIP pass, because only with VIP pass you can truly enjoy it!
For me, the best part of the concert is the local bands performances. It's not like I don't like Good Charlotte performances though. But most of the songs the sing are new, so I can just jumps around like and idiot and pretending to know the lyrics. LOL!
Overall, it was really good concert. I really love the opening acts, especially the Jason Lo's ones. I really enjoy his performances. I did enjoy's Good Charlotte's performance, although it's kinda lame hearing them says lame stuffs like wanna move to Malaysia and things like that. Hehe~
Poor those people with non-VIP tickets, seriously. Long lines, and have to berasak2. Those with VIP get good front place with spaces that we can sit and watch comfortably. And they dont even need to be in line to enter. Haha~
And the DIGI peoples are entertaining to watch. They performs group dances during the concert at behind the VIP area and I watch them since I was there. And they keep promoting Fuyooh by keep chanting them, while other people chants Good Charlotte. Hehe~
In the end I went home a little early though. Although I did listen the 3 last songs of Good Charlotte from the train station. Well, I don't wanna be killed when fighting for trains in about 20 minutes later!
Quotes from the DIGI people from behind the VIP area:
"Jason lo! I wanna marry you!"
"Dude, you're a man!"
"I dont care! If it Jason Lo I want to marry him!"
Welcome to Emino's World
Emino's World had moved to another location:
http://emino.info
Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.
Thank you!
http://emino.info
Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.
Thank you!
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment