Welcome to Emino's World

Emino's World had moved to another location:

http://emino.info

Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.

Thank you!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Yeah...

It's Tuesday and I'm blogging from home... Because...
MY INTERNSHIP IS OVER!!! WOOT! WOOT!

So the what happens to me while I went missing?

- Went to see Spiderman 3. Hated that they kill Harry Osborn & Eddie Brock. And don't let me get started on the fact that Sandman was talked to admitting defeat...

- Creates the sim of Helo from BSG which I uploaded at MTS2.

- Sleep, sleep and more sleep.

And whats coming in the near future?

- My brother's graduation. My parents are going to the States to see him graduating.

- Counting the days of my brother's return and bring me my long awaited DS Lite.

- Finding a job that actually pays.

- Starts working back on my Emino's World RPG and Sims project.

- Watch Shrek 3 & The Simpson Movie.

- Find and finish reading Shopaholic & Baby, and Percy Jackson and The Titan's Curse.

- Sleep, sleep & more sleep.

No comments: