I've always been interested in J-Drama (Japanese Drama series), but never been watching them seriously. So this few weeks I've started to watch some of the old favourites and some good new one as well to re-kindle my passion for j-dramas. And I have to say, I LOVE them even more!
J-dramas are addictive. They knows well on how to manipulate our emotions and I love every single moments that they have. They pay attention to tiny little details that would trigger our senses and thoughts. Every funny scene makes you laughs out loud and every sad scenes manages to bring tears to your eyes.
So, starting today I will be introducing j-dramas to you guys, hoping that we could share the same passion for j-dramas. Look out for those J-Dramas label! : )
But for now, enjoy the classic j-drama closing credits for Beautiful Life:
Welcome to Emino's World
Emino's World had moved to another location:
http://emino.info
Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.
Thank you!
http://emino.info
Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.
Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment