I've made a decision to cut ties with a bunch of friends because I don't like the way they turn out to be. They have turned vicious, delirious and self-absorbed in themselves, which is not particularly the kind of people I want to affiliated myself with.
Whats more is these peoples are the kind that I used to look for guidance. I guess they've lost their heart and passion to hatred and despair.
Welcome to Emino's World
Emino's World had moved to another location:
http://emino.info
Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.
Thank you!
http://emino.info
Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.
Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Potter don't lose your heart too easily dear ... There might be hope in the mist of a storm :)
I salute you! :D congratulations mate. you have finally seen their real attitude. You deserve better friends.
Take care.
You also must think of urself too , you think your attitude ok with others ?
....if you think you dont care with other people, same with other people dont care with you.
...another thing, you think when you jokes with others you think they can accept it.. but when they joke to you.. you cant accept it, also same like you think they vicious, delirious and self-absorbed in themselves maybe in other way but how about you? if you think you not....ngeeh.. you wrong, same, but in other way. You not stupid, you know who wrote this.
Well, at least I am aware if I think I overdo it and I'll apologize sincerely after that.
While some people never seem to care about that at all.
that is because 'he/she' already knows you, and nothing to be angry or else, just accept it. He/she just respect you whatever it is even know your attitude. What else he/she can do? want angry again?
Post a Comment