The followings are the season premier dates of the new season of tv series that I watch or intended to watch in the near future...
Brothers & Sisters 28/9
Chuck 29/9
Desperate Housewives 28/9
Dexter 28/9
Friday Night Lights 1/10
Ghost Whisperer 3/10
Gossip Girl 1/9
Greek 26/8
Grey's Anatomy 25/9
Heroes 22/9
How I Met Your Mother 22/9
My Name is Earl 25/9
One Tree Hill 1/9
Prison Break 1/9
Private Practice 1/10
Pushing Daisies 1/10
Samantha Who 6/10
Smallville 18/9
Supernatural 18/9
Survivor: Gabon 18/9
Terminator - Sarah Connor Chronicles 8/9
Ugly Betty 25/9
Gosh... I watch to many tv series...
Note to self: Get A Life!
Welcome to Emino's World
Emino's World had moved to another location:
http://emino.info
Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.
Thank you!
http://emino.info
Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.
Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, I completely agree....
Hmm... I don't see BSG on that list! *spanks you* lol
Post a Comment