Welcome to Emino's World

Emino's World had moved to another location:

http://emino.info

Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.

Thank you!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Exciting time for gamers!

The second half of the year to the entire year of 2009 will be exciting for gamers. Well at least THIS particular gamer here.

List update: Also waiting for GTA4 (PC), Resident Evil 5 (PC) and Diablo 3 (PC)

We'll start with a game that had been released this, which is the Final Fantasy 4 and Devil May Cry 4 (for the PC). I haven't tried both, but I'll make sure to try it before the end of this month.

Then by the end of next month we'll have the new Sims 2 expansions, Sims 2: Apartment Life and the new Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness. While I'm all giddy and excited about having a witch sim (which came with the new Sims expansion), I'm way more excited about trying the new Harvest Moon game, since this is the first Harvest Moon game with dynamic world that changes with every action that you made.

In September we'll be graced with SPORE! Yes. SPORE!!! I've been waiting for this game for a very long time. SPORE will be awesome. Trust me. Even just playing with their Creature Creator (which was released so that we can have a taste on how awesome SPORE is) was worth my time.

Also in September is the new Rune Factory game. Rune Factory 2 is kinda like harvest moon, but with swords and monsters! And this time we get to play 2 generations of farmers/fighters since our character's son/daughter will continue the game after the first half of the game. AWESOME!

Next in October, Fable 2 will be released. Like Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness, Fable 2 will have a dynamic world that changes with every action our character takes. Plus, this time, we play a character that ages as time passed by. We get to play the whole life of his instead of just a certain period of time. And we can even have kids! Fable 2 will be released on Xbox 360, but I'm sure by next year, a PC version will be there waiting for me.

I'm not sure about these games release dates yet, so I'll just put them on what to expect After October.

The Sims 3 is also in my list. Now we get to play a sim in a town as opposed to a sim in a lot like we used to. Wicked! Plus the new traits system and moodlets sounds awesome. Lets just wait and see if the game lives up to the hype!

Next item is Ragnarok Online 2. Rumored to be released earlier this year, apparently the game will probably be a little late, which is probably by the end of this year or earlier next year. This might be the only MMORPG I'm looking forward to play in near future.

Thats all I remember for now. If theres more, please remind me in your comment! Off to actually doing some work at the office! Later!

No comments: