After weeks of preparation (mentally and financially) for getting a second glider, finally I managed to get a companion for Teddy, my pet sugar glider.
So ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you a girl suggie,
Victoire Weasley. I usually just call her
Vicky. Vivky was adopted on 6th June 2008.

Unlike Teddy, who is the most laid back sugar glider EVER, Vicky is the exact opposite. She is crabby, bitey and very protective of her pouch. She crabs ALL THE TIME! Luckily so far she only been with me to the office once, or else I'm gonna spend a lot of time taking out my cellphone and pretend her crabbings are my ringtones. lol
But still, she manages to get away since she is just SO CUTE and ADORABLE! How can you not love such a cute face?

Vicky will need a lot of pouch training. And I also needs to remedy her biting habit. Good luck to me!
Also, I would like to urge new and future sugar glider keepers to visit this site:
http://suggiesathome.wordpress.com/It was set-up by the girl who brought me Teddy and Vicky and the site have many valuable infos on sugar gliders, especially for keepers in Malaysia.
3 comments:
Hehehe... you got yourself ying and yang gliders. Aren't they great? Have fun with Vicky, she will come around and trust you like how Teddy does.
hi there. im looking n searching info regarding sugar glider. how much u got 4 the second joey?
I got it for 300. Its totally worth it for me since she's healthy and they comes with a lifelong support from the breeder.
Try clicking the link "Suggis at Home" on the right side of the blog.
Post a Comment