Welcome to Emino's World

Emino's World had moved to another location:

http://emino.info

Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.

Thank you!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Emino's Updates...

Heya fellas, its been a while since my last post. Real life had been getting ahead of me. So... Heres a few updates on my life.

I've neutered Teddy, my sugar glider last month. It was surprisingly an easy process. I dint even have to meet the vet who do it. All I've done is just going to the vet early in the morning, fill some forms, pay RM210 and pick him back in the evening. The surgery went well, and he's been very good since. He was less bitey, the cage doesnt smell as bas as before and his bald spot are fading. Very good indeed.

Also, last few Saturday (and some Sunday) of mine had been in the office, doing overtime. The bank I work for is upgrading their banking system and it was tiring. But hey, at least they pay double for weekends now.

I've also re-discovered a book I really love as a child. It was called The Chrysalids, and it is a really good book. Well, you cant really expect anything less from John Wyndham.

And have you watch the new Narnia movie? Well, I have. Prince Caspian (the movie) are worthy enough to be watched I suppose. It doesnt suck as I expected. And it practically have a teenager behead a guy in a fight. Nice! But, the actor that plays Prince Caspian needs to learn how to act a little bit more. But its okay, the girls (and Bappy) will only noticed how pretty he is I guess. :P

I guess that's it. Oh yeah, for those who are devastated about the lack of 'The Picture of The Month' for April, here it is :P.

Bye~

No comments: