Welcome to Emino's World

Emino's World had moved to another location:

http://emino.info

Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.

Thank you!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Welcome Home Teddy!

I know its a bit late to announce this, but now I'm a proud owner of one cute Sugar Glider. Yay!

Let me introduce my sugar glider. His name is Ted Remus Lupin, a gentle nod to the minor Harry Potter character. He's called Teddy for short.

Teddy was adopted at 1st of February 2008 (OMG! It's 2 weeks ago!). I adopt it from one of the homebreeder's seller from LYN, which I got to know last time when I bought my gerbils from her. Thanks Hun aka Crazymouse!

Teddy is such a wonderful suggie (short form of sugar glider). He's very nice and rarely crab (a noise they make when they are annoyed). He's easy to play with and doesn't bite (except for those gentle, playful nib of course!).

Teddy likes to eat honeydew and mealworms. He also loves carrot and apples. One thing I dont get though that he likes to lick my hair. Is that a clue that I should change my shampoo? Maybe.

As all of the sugar gliders, Teddy sleeps during the day and wakes up when its near midnight. But that doesn't stop me from playing with him. I usually wake him up early at night. And bribe him with some mealworms. And then hes ready to play with me for a few hours! Yay!

And sometimes I bring him to work as well. Since Teddy is asleep during the day, I carry him in a carry pouch (thanks for this, KP!) and he can sleeps in there comfortably (well, they are marsupial, so they are very cozy in pouches). And they stay quiet in the pouch and I can attend meetings and such and still be with my glider! WOOT!

I guess thats enough for now. Hehe. Apparently this had been one of my lengthiest post and I'm not sorry about that!

Farewell. See you again soon!
More pictures of Teddy in this link! And some of my gerbils too... Hehe~

Edit: Oh yeah, Happy Valentines Day to all lovey-dover fuckers out there! No valentine art from me this year though. Busy busy!

No comments: