Welcome to Emino's World

Emino's World had moved to another location:

http://emino.info

Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.

Thank you!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Monthly Updates!

Gah. So heres teh long awaited updates of me! :P
  • I'm now an assistant IT executive at a local bank which incidently makes me a bank officer... (I really like the sound of that!)
  • I'm now using a Core Duo with some new rams, casing and a new Asus motherboard.
  • I've lost my MyKad (Malaysian's National Identification Smart Card)... again...
  • I've managed to broke 2 of the ipods that currently in my possession, one probably because its old and another probably because of the new motherboard.
  • I've started to watch a few new TV Series (well, at least its new for me), which is Men in Trees and October Road.
  • I've also watched a few new movies, such as Enchanted and Stardust, and loving them.
  • I've somehow also managed to broke my flash cart for ds (D6 Flash) and looking into a replacement (R4 or EzFlash).
  • And yes, my gerbils are alive and well. Thank you for asking! :P
That's probably it. So, until next time, Bleh!

No comments: