Welcome to Emino's World

Emino's World had moved to another location:

http://emino.info

Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.

Thank you!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

To Sims Communities: Go to REHAB!!!

Yeah, another rant today... But this is not about me and my fracking 'who cares' life. But today's rantings is dedicated to the most bitchy, whiny and ungrateful people on the net, The Sims Community (not meaning the Sims2Community.com site , but the sims community as a whole). Well, not all of you guys, but still...

I had been with sims communities since the old Sims 1 days. Back in those days, people applaud even on a bad attempt of recolors. They have fun downloading contents for their game and the content creators have some kind of satisfaction knowing that their hard work is appreciated. People on those days are friendlier, nicer and more mature...

But now, simmers are more like gang-members on crack. They saw something they don't like, they whined at the creator. They wants something changed, they bitched at the creator. Theres no such thing as constructive criticism in their poor, poor mind. The only thing they want is what they want, therefore they attack the creator... The only relationships that exist between the simmer and the content creators is Master and Slave; with the simmer being the master and the content creators being the slave.

If you want something done YOUR WAY, learn how to fracking PHOTOSHOP! Open SimPE and learn how to fracking mod! Bodyshop is provided with the game, OPEN IT! USE IT! Let see what kind of stupid crap you can comes up with! The ones available FREE on the NET looks WAY better than that now doesn't it?!!!

So why whine? Why bitch? And why attack people who helps you enjoy your game more?!!!

Why cant you guys be more appreciative? Some stuffs they have done took months to be made! To find the perfect texture and blend it with another took many patience and concentration! To code in SimPE in a whole new language called Sim-Antics is not easy. Heck, I know basic PHP, HTML, CSS, VB.Net and C, and even I don't know a thing about Sim-Antics. So these sims content creators should be saluted, not chased away with a butcher knife!!!

The point is, those things are not easy. Yeah, sure, theres a better content out there. But every single content that was made is a work of effort. So fellow simmers, go fuck yourself and get yourself into REHAB. Even Britney Spears are doing it. You need it. Really!

By the way, when I say rehab, I didn't mean it literally :P.
What I mean was change your bitchy attitude.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree - I'm one of those who is too lazy to make my own stuff, so I download what others make. I leave a thank you if I like, and if I don't then I just don't download it. . . seems simple to me.

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm one of the rare few who appreciates those who have the talent to create artistically, in any form. I admit, I have been lax in voicing my thanks, and for that, I apologize, because I realize that it takes a lot of work and dedication to make something look good. I've made a few attempts on my own and am honest to admit that I'd be embarassed to upload them. So I'd like to thank you for your efforts, and offer praise for how good your work is.

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry to hear your ranting. However you right, some people are not considerate of others.
Creators of custom content have my deepest admiration. I do know how much time and energy it takes! I'm so very grateful for all the stuff I downloaded since I ve started playing sims 2. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

You are sooo right. Why bitch if you can't do better yourself. Give a little thanks and maybe more people will make cooler stuff and listen to you. Ever hear the saying about you'll attract more flies with honey. Come on... just give everyone a break and say thanks.. not bad mouth them.. How about trying this.... THANKS! YOU DID GREAT! LOVE YOUR WORK!... Well have a wonderful day!... grin.. some of us do care

Anonymous said...

Jesus christ, stop whining. I'm soooo sorry that your creations aren't good enough for people to grovel at your feet. How does it help anyone if everyone's shitty recolor gets massive praise? Grownups know how to deal with critiques of their work.

All that bitching AND you're a furry...way to go, freak.

Anonymous said...

My motto?

Don't LIKE
Don't LOOK
don't TAKE
what cannot be TOOK


IE, if you hate a type of upload, Don't look at it or whine,
If you Love an upload, don't do what shouldn't be done to it.

I think it works!

Anonymous said...

I agree with that. If people don't like something they should just leave it well enough alone. However, I kinda' feel that you are doing exactly what you are moaning about. Maybe it would be best to just ignore the twats who want to complain instead of going nuts just because you feel unappreciated. I mean, you really can't expect people to kiss your feet, this is earth after all and you are dealing with human beings, we just don't like each other that much.