Welcome to Emino's World

Emino's World had moved to another location:

http://emino.info

Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.

Thank you!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oblivion Screenies!

My close friends should know by now, I'm addicted to Oblivion. At first glance, the game doesn't impress me. But after I went out from that starting sewer and starting to get familiar with the controls and surroundings, the game rocks my butt off!!!

By the way, just wanna show how Forester (yes, that name is lame, but I like it! :P) and his beautiful Oblivion wife, Danera Revan ( who is created by HystericalParoxysm exclusively for me!) been doing in the game...

What do you think? Not to shabby for a Medium graphic setting and a moderate graphic card eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi emino,

i am Colette from KL. I see you are an avid fan of the sims 2...so am i :) by the way, do you know if the sims 2 seasons is out in malaysia yet?

Riez Forester said...

Yes. It's out on 1st March.