Welcome to Emino's World

Emino's World had moved to another location:

http://emino.info

Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.

Thank you!

Saturday, February 3, 2007

New Stuffs to Play With!

Recently my parents paid me a visit and they totally bitchin' about my cribs. But when they about to leave, they left me a few stuffs that I cant afford. I LOVE my parents. They are the BEST!

What did they bought for me?
- A new standing fan.
- A pair of new glasses.
- A new phone!!! Nokia 3220. I never have a cam-phone before!!!

They have a built in cam and many cool stuffs that I dont even fuckin' know what they are! (such as wtf is a wave-messaging?!!) WOOT!!!

And here is the test picture I had take with my new phone. Not too shabby, eh?

Okay guys. Now I'm going back to my dvd-watching session. I'm watching a 1994 classic, Gremlins, today!

No comments: