Last week I had started my first week of internship at RTM (Malaysian Radio Television). It is fun, although we don't actually get to do anything yet. Just all the briefing and training and stuffs like that... But we get to help in the newsroom, which has been my childhood dream since like... EVER!
Also I finally got my exam result... And I've got marks that I wanted! Woohoo! It's not really a very good mark, but it's good enough for my to enjoys big cut of my student loans! Yeeha!
And my P (trial license in Malaysia) motorcycle license just expired this week, which means I have to renew it. But it also means now I'm officially a real license holder! Hehe...
That's all for this week I guess.
Welcome to Emino's World
Emino's World had moved to another location:
http://emino.info
Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.
Thank you!
http://emino.info
Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.
Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment