Welcome to Emino's World

Emino's World had moved to another location:

http://emino.info

Please update your bookmarks and links to the new location.

Thank you!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Earthquake & Internet

Update: I can surf better by using proxies now. Woohoo! Thanks to the people of Lowyat.Net!

Earlier in the morning today an earthquake occurs at Taiwan and damaged the underwater cables that connect many country in our region to the international link (the word-wide internet).

Therefore we no longer has direct connection to the sites of the world and has to be linked through other countries that can. Thus would explain the really crappy internet connection that I am having right now. You can see the article on Lowyat.Net here for more details...

So I might not be able to be able to get a stable connection this few days. Hope you'll understand.

1 comment:

curlybap said...

Aw! You poor thing!
Here's hoping it gets repaired soon. Good luck! :P